HORNBLASTERS CONDUCTOR'S SPECIAL 244 TRAIN HORN KIT
These horns have never been so loud. The Conductor’s Special 244 train horn offers the power of the Chrome Viair 444C and incredible performance of the Shocker XL horns to bring you the loudest compact horn kit on the market....
- Category: CYBER MONDAY DEALS, New Arrivals, Trending
These horns have never been so loud. The Conductor’s Special 244 train horn offers the power of the Chrome Viair 444C and incredible performance of the Shocker XL horns to bring you the loudest compact horn kit on the market. This edition also features a Chrome finish on the 444C.
Simply put, this is the best 150 PSI compact train horn kit currently available. It’s designed specifically for smaller vehicles where larger tanks may not fit. The compressor is overpowered (200 PSI capable, constant duty, and powerful!) to ensure the best reliability, and only pulls 19 amps at its peak. At 150 PSI, the Shocker horns are simply ridiculous!
WARNING HORNS PRODUCE EXTREME LOUDNESS
- Shocker S4 Train Horns
- DOT Rated 2 Gallon Air Tank
- Viair 444C Chrome Compressor
- HornBlasrers 110/150 PSI Pressure Switch
- Remote Mountable Intake Filter Assembly
- Air Filter Cartridges
- 10 ft of 5/16 in D.O.T. Approved Airline
- 17 ft of 1/2 in D.O.T. Approved Airline
- 6 ft of 3/8 in Air Line (For Intake)
- 18 ft of 12 Gauge Power Wire
- 1/2 in NPT Electric Solenoid Valve
- HornBlasters 200 PSI Air Gauge
- Brass NPT Fittings Kit Including Safety Valve and Blow-off
- Wiring & Plumbing Kit
- Mounting Hardware
- Detailed Instructions
Use this product in a safe and responsible manner, at a distance of at aleast 100 feet from others.
Proper Hearing protection must be worn when using this airhorn. Hearing loss or permanent damage may result from unsafe use.
Never operate this product in a closed environment or close to pedestrians or others.
It is the consumer's responsibility to comply with local noise ordinances and D.O.T. sound level laws.
This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer.