Extreme Drive Belt for 2014-2017 RZR XP1000
E-COMPOUND BELTS - XP1000 UPGRADED Superior to OEM and S Compound quality, higher tensile strength cord construction, and DUMAX™ top cog compound to retain cord rigidity and better adhesion of top cog to cord construction. COMPRESSION COMPOUND High-temperature, heat-resistant polymer...
- Superior to OEM and S Compound quality, higher tensile strength cord construction, and DUMAX™ top cog compound to retain cord rigidity and better adhesion of top cog to cord construction.
- High-temperature, heat-resistant polymer DUMAX™ with directionally-oriented fibers under the base cord construction.
- Will handle the power heat/friction for maximum power transfer through clutches.
- Engineered to keep maximum under-cord stiffness across the belt while giving stable cord construction base and allowing the belt to flex for efficiency and cool running temperatures.
- Helps retain cord line position — won’t expand or bulge out under top cog under squeeze pressure.
- Next generation, ultra-strong Aramid fiber cord (S-Compound and E-Compound models) can handle/carry more than 10,000 pounds of tension without stretching or breaking. 30% stronger compared to OEM and aftermarket drive belts. E-Compound Turbo Belts are Carbon Fiber with DUMAX™ high-temperature compound.
- Next generation cog design with DUMAX™ compound for above-cord strength, flexibility, and heat resistance. This is a must for today’s high-horsepower/high-torque motor/clutch applications.
- 1 Year Warranty
- Warranty only valid if used with Trinity Racing clutch kit