EASY-COOL UTV DOOR LATCHES
Keep Smiling’s Easy-Cool UTV Door Latches is a cost-effective, simple and convenient way to increase air flow in the cab of your UTV on those hot riding days. The Easy-Cool Door Latches can be self-installed between stock loop of the cab...
- Category: AFFORDABLE GIFT IDEAS, Can-am Maverick X3 Windshields, Roof & Body, RZR 1000 Windshields, Roof & Body, RZR Turbo Windshields, Roof, Body, Turbo S Accessories, Turbo S Windshields, Roof & Body
Keep Smiling’s Easy-Cool UTV Door Latches is a cost-effective, simple and convenient way to increase air flow in the cab of your UTV on those hot riding days. The Easy-Cool Door Latches can be self-installed between stock loop of the cab and the door latch. This product keeps your doors open approximately 3.5” while riding without extending past the factory wheel wells. The Easy-Cool Door Latch allows doors to remain solidly open during the ride experience. Just add between the stock door latch, post and enjoy the flow!
Easy-Cool UTV Door Latches are light-weight, easy to carry and installed for both two (2) and four (4) seat models. Product is made with machined billet aluminum for consistent tolerances and fit. Best of all, the RZR 2014-2020 Easy-Cool Door Latch can also be used as a bottle opener!
- Creates air flow and eliminates hot, stagnant air in the cab
- Simple install to existing door latch mechanism
- Eliminates negative pressure in cab
- Installs in less than 10 seconds
- Patent pending
- Available for most UTV makes/models
- Made in Utah, U.S.A.
Packet includes: 1 pair Easy-Cool Door Latches and a Keep Smiling Sticker!
- The Easy-Cool Door Latches performs well in all terrains and conditions, including sand, mud, desert, rock crawling and everyday use/adventure.
- Easy opening of the door in case of an emergency; same as stock.
- It stays in position even during bumpy rides.
- Doors stay solid.
- Maintains body line of the vehicle.
- Amount of dust, dirt, and debris coming into cab is no more than stock open bottom doors.
- Doors do not stick out past wheel wells, which minimizes snagging on trees or brush.