Demon Heavy Duty Polaris RZR 1000 & Turbo Stock Axles
HEAVY DUTY AXLES Cage Made Up of 4340 Chromoly Material Thermoplastic Polyester Elastomer (TPEE) Boots 15% - 20% Increase in Diameter Compared to OEM Axles 10% - 15% Increase in CV Joint Size Compared to Regular Joints Wider Articulation Angles...
- Category: MISC GOOD DEALS, RZR Turbo A-arms, RZR Turbo Drivetrain, Steering, Wheel Spacers
HEAVY DUTY AXLES
- Cage Made Up of 4340 Chromoly Material
- Thermoplastic Polyester Elastomer (TPEE) Boots
- 15% - 20% Increase in Diameter Compared to OEM Axles
- 10% - 15% Increase in CV Joint Size Compared to Regular Joints
- Wider Articulation Angles
- Boots Packed with High Load Molybdenum Grease
- Precision CNC Machined
- Direct OEM Replacement
- Can Fit 2", 3", 4" and 5" Bracket Lifts/Portal Gear Lifts/A-Arms of Particular Brands
- USD Price Range: $195 - $235
- Backed by a 12 - Month Limited Warranty*
- Terms of Warranty:
- Demon HD Axles (excluding boots & clamps) are warrantied to the original purchaser for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase.
- Demon Powersports warranty does not apply to failure resulting from misuse, negligence, accident, improper application, improper installation or alteration.
- Demon Powersports will ship a replacement one time only at Demon Powersports’ discretion within 75 days of the date of purchase.
- If it’s over 75 days from date of purchase but within the 1 year period there will be a US $60 replacement fee.
- In all warranty cases, the purchaser must provide proof of purchase and proof of breakage.