Eliminates the snap ring on the RZR XP Turbo and RS1 secondary clutch, which ensures proper belt deflection 100% of the time. This kit eliminates an issue inherent in the factory design where the snap ring has a tendency to pop out of place and loosen belt tension. The BoonDocker Snap Ring Elimination Kit solves this problem to maintain performance and reliability.
- If you are sick of dealing with the snap ring on your secondary clutch, we have the fix! The factory uses a snap ring to set belt deflection(tension) and that has proven to be inconsistent, and does not allow you to easily adjust. Not to mention the snap rings are easily damaged, and can leave you waiting for parts. Anyone installing a clutch kit should grab one of these kits.
- This snap ring delete kit allows you to adjust belt deflection on 2016-Up RZR XP Turbo Models
- Shims make up the space over the transmission input shaft to set how far the clutch halves are spread apart
- The idea is to set your belt deflection as tight as possible without the secondary spinning in park or neutral
- No more failing clips which make your belt deflection very loose causing poor performance and belt slip
- Easier removal and installation of the secondary clutch when making adjustments
- Fixes tight belt issues that some have from the factory
- Helps when putting the 2017 belt on the 2016 models