Altitude Carbon Fiber Offroad Helmet with Fidlock - Divide
If you’re looking for the lightest, strongest, most comfortable helmet in dirt, look no further than the 509 Altitude Carbon Fiber Offroad Helmet. Superlight with an industry-leading 100% carbon fiber construction, it’s near-legendary for its superior mix of precisely...
- Category: Helmets, Safety
If you’re looking for the lightest, strongest, most comfortable helmet in dirt, look no further than the 509 Altitude Carbon Fiber Offroad Helmet. Superlight with an industry-leading 100% carbon fiber construction, it’s near-legendary for its superior mix of precisely fitting comfort, sleek profiling, and highly efficient venting. Includes the Fidlock® magnetic strap buckle for easy one-handed operation, a built-in universal camera mount, plus a protective bag for safe storage.
- Helmet bag included with all Altitude Carbon Fiber Helmets
- Comes standard with universal camera mount
- Comes standard with Fidlock® easy-open magnetic strap clasp
- Innovative aerodynamic channels & 8 intake/exhaust vents
- 8 sizes across 3 outer shell molds ensure excellent fit
- Meets and exceeds DOT & ECE 2205 safety certification standards
- Revolutionary neck brace ready shell profile
- Dual density, interlocking eps
- Removable, washable premium liner
- Youth shell starts at 1260 grams
- Special designed expanded polyurethane chin insert
- Class leading eye port opening dimensions, which provide optimum peripheral vision
- Perfect 509 goggle fit
- One-piece eye port trim
The Altitude Offroad helmet meets or exceeds DOT & ECE 2205 safety certification standards. It features an innovative dual density, interlocking EPS foam liner that provides top crash protection in the event of an accident.
Innovative aerodynamic channels run across the entire contour of the helmet. The Altitude Offroad helmet features 6 integrated vent scoops that provide necessary ventilation to keep you comfortable when riding. Overall the Altitude features 8 total intake/exhaust vent ports.
The Altitude was designed with two key fit metrics in mind: Rider fit & Goggle fit. First, we created a custom interior EPS, matched with a premium removable liner. And because fit is only as good as the overall weight, the Altitude starts at a class leading 1260g.
We wanted this helmet to not only perform at the highest level, but to look good doing it. The shell features sleek, yet aggressive lines that provide an innovative and unmatched look. Everything - from the integrated front mouth vent, to the innovative ventilation channels, to the sweeping upward-kicked visor - provides a flowing and seamless transition. Each Altitude comes standard with an innovative universal camera mount that mounts securely in seconds to the top visor mount.